Monday, October 29, 2007

Package from England!!

(




(Ian is in the 1st 2 photos and Ronan is in the bottom 2 photos)
Thanks Nana and James for the package..I think Christmas came early for the boys! :-)
It couldn't have come at a perfect time because the boys were getting cranky and needed a distraction and this did the trick. The boys loved all the gifts (animal masks, shark card game, glow in the dark lizards, books on tape, agate, book on rocks and minerals, alligators). Matthew will love the sweeties and we'll be sure to give the gift to Scott. I can't wait for Matthew to show us the card game that he used to play as a child. The boys just loved the masks!!!
We went to Jump n' Jamin this morning and it was so great. The boys finally got to run around and release a lot of their pent up energy since the fires. I was able to talk to some friends and the boys played for a few hours; it was so nice!
I was so excited...the boys ate a really great raw salad tonight. I cut up all different kinds of veggies (jicama, beets, cucumbers, red bell pepper, spinach, zucchini, and carrots) and put them in bowls and then put out bowls of raisins, sunflower seeds and pine nuts. I also made a dressing/dip with raw tahini, juice of 1 lemon, 1 clove garlic, little bit of agave and water. The boys loved it and had so much fun with the veggies (I made the beets and zucchini into noodles using the spiral machine). I was so happy they enjoyed their dinner and it was all so good for them. Go RAW!!!
I am so thankful for my family, my health, getting out today so the kids could run around, receiving the package from Nana and James, boys eating mostly raw today and Matthew coming home a little bit early so he could put the kids to bed.
Love,
Shelly

No comments: