Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Cindy & Dezi (10 months) Joanne and Dezi

Cindy, Rob, & Dezi

Joanne, Mike, Dean & Dezi

The Finn Family
Ian & Ronan playing crochey

Dad & Uncle Bill

The boys love playing cards now (Ian was playing with Auntie Debbie) - I started playing cards when I was really little too (playing "31")

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We went to my Mom and Dad's house for Thanksgiving and had a great time. The boys and I have a terrible cold and we weren't going to go but I decided last minute that we would go anyway. This cold has been really terrible and I don't know why I got it in the first place and why it's been so awful. Anyway, we went to the party and enjoyed seeing the family. I brought a big fruit salad, green salad, minestrone soup and some bread. I ate the fruit salad and the green salad and they boys enjoyed with the fruit salad, the soup and bread. I will try to just make all raw for Christmas...I need to figure out some new recipes. I've been eating all raw and low-fat this past week or so and I'm going to continue it for awhile and see how I feel. I've been reading a lot of information about how low-fat is the way to go and when you eat all raw, you tend to eat lots of fat which isn't good. So, I'm going to stick with it for a few months and see how I do.

I'm very thankful for my entire family. Michael came home from the army to spend a few days with the family and it was really great to see him (he's been gone since June of this year). Busia and Dziadz came too and they looked so great (they are 89 & 90). Uncle Bill, Auntie Debbie, Lyndsey, Dylan and his girlfriend Kelsey came too. I missed seeing Tom and Dawn and hope next year will be different.
Love to you all, Shelly

No comments: