Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Raining (Finally!!!)


Today we woke up to Rain!! We really need it to wash away all of the ash from the fire that is still lingering around and to give much needed water to the trees and animals. I took Ronan to the mall for a little Christmas shopping before we picked up Ian and he just loved looking at all of the decorations and he got to see Santa. Maybe we'll take him to see Santa soon and see if he'll take a picture with him (I doubt he'll sit on his lap which is totally fine with me). Matthew came home early which was a really nice suprise. His company is moving into a new building so he just had to pack up and was able to leave when he was done. So, Ronan took a nap and Ian had "Daddy time" and I got some rest. It was a great Rainy day but I hope it stops tomorrow so that I can go to the Farmer's Market.
Love to you all,
Shelly

No comments: