Sunday, January 6, 2008

21 day detox diet

Tomorrow, Monday January 7th, I'm starting a 21 day detox diet - you can find some info on it at this site http://www.rawveganradio.com/cleanse.htm. Since I've been doing raw foods on and off for the past 1 1/2 years, I'm going to do the advanced version of the cleanse which means the 1st week is 2 blended meals a day and 1 salad and then the 2nd and 3rd week is all blended meals. Every day I will take 1 TB of Dr. Greens in my smoothie, drink lots of water, exercise for at least 30 minutes, rest for 30 minutes and listen and watch the included podcasts. I'm hoping to really benefit from this cleanse and therefore get rid of the candida, chronic yeast infections, fatigue, acne, teeth sensitivity & decay, dry skin, and excess weight especially around my stomach. I will update my progress as I go and will post what I eat everyday.
Wish me luck everyone!!
Love,
Shelly

No comments: