Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2 of 21 Day Detox Diet!

I made it on day 2 of 21 Day Detox Diet!!
I wasn't very precise today on my measurements, but you'll get an idea of what I ate today:
6:00- mason jar of warm water and lemon (the boys were up at 5:00am today...ugh!)
7:00- 1 1/2 grapefruits (I was super hungry this morning, so I needed to eat something before I rode the bike)
7:20am- rode the bike for 40 minutes :)
9:00- green smoothie (bananas, apples, pomegranate seeds, spinach and 1 TB Dr. Greens powder)
11:30am- ate 1 banana and 1 tangerine at the park (the boys ate oranges, cherries, tangerines, & lara bar)
12:45 - 2 dates
1:15pm - green veggie juice (carrots, celery, apple & kale) - Ian helped me make it while Ronan napped
3:00- pilates (yeah!!)
5:00pm - big salad (kale, butterleaf lettuce, tomatoes, celery, cucumbers & orange/celery dressing with dulse sprinkled on top
after dinner I had a banana and 1/2 orange

* I didn't get tired until I was in Pilates. I was pretty hungry today. I doing a little different version of the cleanse by eating very little fat. I think I'm detoxing all the cacao I've eaten in the past. I really hope tomorrow is better.
:) Shelly

No comments: