Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 3 of 21 Day Detox Diet!

I made it through Day 3 of my Detox Diet!! I wasn't very good at writing down what I ate today, hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.
I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep (I went to bed at 8:30pm b/c I wasn't feeling well and then woke up twice to pee).
6:00- mason jar of water with lemon
6:30- pineapple, kiwi and banana (I was eating what the kids were having) I was really hungry
8:15- we went running (about 3 miles)
9:00- green smoothie (bananas, blueberries, apples, spinach, Dr. Greens powder & mulberries sprinkled on top)
we went to the library for storytime, then went to Mother's Market to get some food, then went to Matthew's new building to have lunch together.
1:30- green smoothie (same as above but with no powder or mulberries), cucumber and tomatoes
3:30 - detox tea
4:15- banana and soaked apricots blended
5:45- green veggie juice (carrots and the green tops of carrots, celery, apple and sprouts) - Ian liked it a lot but Ronan not so much
Well, I'm feeling a little bit better than yesterday- definitely ready for bed.
Goodnight!!

No comments: