Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday- Detox Foot Bath

I had a Detox Foot Bath on Thursday and this is the before picture. And this is after 30 minutes...yuck!
I'm still on my cleanse but I've been eating solid foods which you aren't suppose to be doing. I ate a banana and some coconut butter on Wednesday and veggies and raw "ranch" dressing on Thursday. It's really hard not to have bite of fruit or veggies when you are preparing them for a smoothie or juice or when the kids are eating them. Also, I want the kids to eat more raw food, so if I'm preparing yummy food (like almond milk or raw ranch dressing) I want to try it. It's definitely hard doing a cleanse when you have children and have to prepare food all the time. I also feel like I'm in the kitchen all day long!
I've been having my green smoothies everyday and trying to have a green juice too. I've been doing a green soup too sometimes (those aren't my favorite). I've a little over 5 lbs so far...yeah!! I don't feel like my energy has improved, but it's only been a week since I've been taking the digestive enzymes (those are suppose to help). I have 10 days left of this cleanse.
Bye for now~

No comments: