Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Weekend!!









I'm sorry I haven't posted since Friday; we had a very busy weekend. Saturday was Daddy Day!! I wasn't home much because I went to Pilates, Farmer's Market, Mother's Market and had a massage. I felt kind of bad that I wasn't home much of the day (but the boys just love having Daddy home, so I knew they were having lots of fun). The boys did NOT take a nap, so needless to say, Matthew was pretty tired once they both went to bed (at least they went to bed early). Sunday we went on a hike (it took over 1 1/2 hrs) near our neighborhood. It's loops by the road and by a school, but it's nice; little bit hilly and little scenic. I wanted to do a hike close by our house because we needed to leave by 11:30am to go to Murrieta. So, the some of the pictures were of our little hike. The boys were a little crabby in the beginning of the hike, so it didn't start out very well, but by the end they were fine. Ian walked/ran the entire way and Ronan was carried a little bit.

Then we went to Murrieta and I dropped off Matthew and the boys at Tom and Dawn's house and I went to Sheri's bridal shower. I've know Sheri since 3rd grade, so I've know her forever, and was happy to see her. I can't wait for her wedding; it's going to be on the beach in Carlsbad!
I had a great time seeing Sheri and talking with Mrs. Kubota (Kate's mom - I've know Kate even longer than Sheri). The picture is of Sheri and me at the party. Then the other pictures are of the boys playing with Tom and Dawn. The boys had so much fun playing with them and were so comfortable around them, it was so great! Their dogs were so great around them too and they all had so much fun. They jokingly call Tom, "Auntie Tom" and Dawn, "Uncle Dawn".

For some reason, Ronan was up all night Sunday night and then he threw up at 2:30am. When he woke up at 7am, he had a blow-out and then preceded to have many more blow-outs all day long. He was in a good mood, playing all day, took a 2 hr nap and was totally fine. I think he didn't digest some of the food yesterday and that must have made his tummy hurt. I sure hope he sleeps tonight and he feels better tomorrow.

My appreciations:
-my awesome family
-my amazing husband
-my wonderful children
-my awesome brother & sister-in-law
-Pilates
-shopping on Saturday
-my long massage
-boys going to bed early
-hiking in the morning
-going to Murrieta
-visiting with Sheri and Mrs. Kubota
-visiting with Tom and Dawn
-having a mellow Monday
-bedtime
Love, Shelly

No comments: