Friday, September 21, 2007

It's been a busy week!














Boy, it's been a very busy, stressful week. I'm sorry I haven't posted since Monday, but it's been crazy around here. We have to remodel both bathrooms due to mold issues, so I have been working with designers, contractors, demo crews, etc to figure this all out and plan everything while taking care of the children, household, etc. It's been so stressful and really hard on me. I will be so glad when this is over and we have 2 new bathrooms. I don't even know what we did this week to be honest. I know went to some parks with friends, went shopping, took some walks, went to the library, went to a friend's house, went to an inside playground called Scooter's Jungle (Ian played with his friend from preschool) and I don't know what else. At Scooter's Jungle, there is a really big, steep slide that Ian loved going down (Ronan didn't like it). The boys are doing great. Ronan is still feeling fine, but pooping a lot. Ian seems to be pooping more too, so I don't know if it's a stomach bug or if it's just eating more raw foods. They are eating very high raw foods and seem to be doing very well on it. They really love the veggies wraps I make for dinner. Last night Ian tried mung bean sprouts and he loved them (Ronan didn't like them). I also spiraled the zucchini to look like noodles and the kids really loved them. I'm making raw corn tortillas right now and hopefully they'll ready for dinner tonight. The boys have been sleeping really well at night too...yeah!! By the way, guess who is wearing the Darth Vader mask?

Over the next 2 weeks I probably won't be posting due to our contruction. If I get a chance I will post the updates whenever possible. Once the bathrooms are done, I'll post before and after photos. Take care everyone!!

My appreciations:
-my wonderful family
-my awesome husband who doesn't get stressed out very much (which is good for me)
-my amazing children
-the money to be able to remodel our bathrooms the way we want
-my parents for letting us stay at their house during some of the contruction
-my very good friend Emily for letting Matthew stay at her house so he can work
-beautiful fall weather (sunny but little bit cool)
-sunshine
-little rain the other day
-my health
-raw foods!

Love, Shelly

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hello Raw Mead Family!
You are invited to a virtual picnic to help us celebrate our first 4 weeks on Banana Island, our raw paradise in cyberspace. Get all the details, and RSVP at http://bananaislandgetaway.blogspot.com/2007/09/day-26-you-are-invited-to-cyber-space.html

Hope to see you there!
Connie