Saturday, September 8, 2007

More catching up - Friday!

Sorry, no picture for Friday!
Friday we went to a friend's community beach pool and had a great time. I forgot my camera so unfortunately I can't show you what it looked like. But it was shallow which was great for the kids, sand around the water and some geese actually flew in and swam on the water. There is a lake right next to the pool and there's lots of ducks and geese around, so I guess they like the pool too. Ian was swimming underwater with his life-vest and having lots of fun. At one point Ronan dipped down underwater and I rescued him very quickly. He was a little bit scared but quickly got over it. You have to always keep your eyes on your children in the water; it's super hard to do that with 2 kids. Luckily Ian has his life-vest so that helps me keep an eye on both of them. After swimming Ronan took a 3 hour nap and Ian didn't take one at all. So, they both went to bed too late because Daddy got home and they wanted to play with him (Ian went to bed at 8pm after getting up at 5:30am and Ronan went to bed at 9pm).
:)

No comments: