Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Superheroes!





The boys are really into superheroes right now probably due to Daddy's influence, but they are loving them right now. Ian can name all the superheroes from A to Z. Ronan loves to sing the Spiderman song and they both pretend they are different superheroes. Ian also makes up different superheroes and they love making stories with them. The bottom photos are from the walk they took on Tuesday morning with Daddy. They were wearing their new superheroe t-shirts and their new sunglasses. The other 2 photos were taken last night when they were running around the house pretending to be superheroes. They are so darn cute!!!
My appreciations for yesterday:
-my wonderful family
-my awesome husband
-my very smart children
-going to the library
-my babysitter
-pilates
-going grocery shopping by myself
-reading
-my health
-bedtime
:)Shelly

No comments: