Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ian's 4th Birthday!!






Whoo Hoo!! It's Ian's 4th Birthday...Wow! I can't believe it's been 4 years...he's is such an amazing boy - super funny, smart, beautiful, loveable little boy. He opened up some presents this morning, ran around in the super small Spider Man outfit from Nana & James (it was really for Ronan but Ian wanted to wear it and the Batman outfit they sent was too big) and then we went to Legoland with my Mom and my sister Joanne. We all had a blast at Legoland even though it was pretty hot. I posted a picture of Ian with his Spider Man outfit on, a picture of my Mom (Busia) with Ian, picture of Joanne with Ian on his first real amusement ride, one of Matthew getting soaked and Ronan not liking it at all, a picture of me and Ian, and a picture of the boys playing with Ian's new toy from Busia and Grandpa (they love it). The boys were making stories with all the new dinosaurs and Ian didn't even want to eat dinner because he was so engrossed with his story. We had an awesome day!!! Thanks everyone for calling and wishing Ian a happy birthday. Thanks Mom and Joanne for coming to Legoland with us..that was so great.

Here's my appreciations for today:

1) My wonderful birthday Boy!!!
2) Loving family
3)My Mom and Joanne coming to Legoland with us to celebrate Ian's birthday
4) My awesome husband driving to and from Legoland
5) Ronan - having a good time at Legoland even though he was tired and it was hot
6) Sunshine
7) Juicy watermelon at Legoland
8) My health
9) My friends
10) The Internet
Peace & Love,
Shelly

No comments: