Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Library Day


We went to the library today and checked out another box of books. They have a "Storytime To Go" Box and it revolves on a theme and it contains: 5 books, 1 puppet, 1 story with felt animals/people/things, and songs. Today we picked out "Mother Goose Rhymes". It had 3 furry white mice for the puppets...so cute.
Amber babysat this afternoon, so I was able to do some errands and go to Pilates, yeah!!
After I got back, I quickly got dinner on the table. Both boys were so hungry; they ate a pint of organic raspberries from Trader Joe's that I just bought and then we had raw sandwiches. I couldn't believe how much Ian ate and that he liked it so much. I just had to take a picture. The sandwich contained raw tortilla (I modified it a little bit and used 3 cups of fresh corn, 1 cups sunflower seeds and added a little bit of mexican seasoning) from Alissa Cohen's book (http://www.alissacohen.com/), raw cheddar cheeze from http://www.playfood.org/, sunflower sprouts, zucchini, cucumber, red and yellow bell pepper, and jicama (he didn't want the avocado). He happily ate 1 and 1/2 sandwiches!! Ronan tried a sandwich too and he ate a few bites. He absolutely loved the jicama, raw cheeze sticks from RAWvolution (that I made almost 2 weeks ago), and some avocado.

Some cute things Ronan is saying lately: Yeah is "Yeb" and Oh yeah is "Oh Yem" and Rectangle is "Recatangle". Super cute!!!!!!!! Ronan is talking so much now; it's really cool!

Here's my appreciations for today:
1) My wonderful family
2) My awesome husband
3) My fantastic children
4) Running in the morning
5) Making a yummy green smoothie
6) Making a yummy superfood smoothie
7) Reading to the kids
8) Going to Pilates
9) Having a wonderful babysitter
10) My health
11) my friends
12)my happiness
13) the sunshine
14)RAW FOOD

Bye for now, Shelly

No comments: