Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Legoland Pictures



I wanted to show some more pictures that I thought were cute from Legoland. We had such a great time there. Well, I thought both boys would take a nap today since they had been up since 5:00am, but they didn't. So, it was an early bedtime for them and more time for Mommy. Since we didn't do much of anything today except go for a run, I thought I'd write down what I ate today.
6:30- Fresh OJ
6:45- grapefruit
10am- superfood smoothie (coconut meat and water, cacao nibs & powder, goji berries, lucuma and mesquite powder, maca, acai, vanilla, cinnamon, frozen cherries and water)
10:45- 1/2 banana (Ian didn't want to eat the rest of his banana, so I ate it)
11:30- 2 banana bites (raw granola like thing)
1:00- apples and cashew butter, few grapes and little bit of brazil nut peach smoothie that I made for the kids
2:15- few bites of raw chocolate brownie
5:00-big green salad with raw ranch style dressing, celery, cucumbers and raw crackers (the boys liked dipping the veggies and crackers in the dressing)
I'm really trying to have more greens throughout the day and to only eat when I'm hungry...those are my goals!!!
Here are my appreciations:
1) My family
2) My wonderful husband who pushed the stroller today while we ran
3) My boys for being great today even though they were tired and didn't want to take a nap
4)Yummy raw food
5) Sunny hot day
6) Having a blog to share our news with everyone
7) The Internet
8) Running
9) Chiropractor (went today for my back and foot)
10) Feeling more energetic today
Peace & Love,
Shelly


No comments: