Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ian's B-day Celebration at School





I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday; Matthew was on the computer (straightening up all the papers around the desk that seems to grow each day). We had a great day yesterday. We celebrated Ian's 4th Birthday at his Waldorf Preschool. The 1st photo is 2 butterflies mating on the grass at his school. The kids were very interested in them and wanted to know what "mating" means. Oh boy, the start of learning "the birds and the bees". We said they were making babies and they asked if that was a mommy and a daddy. It was very cute! The 2nd photo is Ian blowing out his 4 candles which represents his 4 years of life. His teacher tells a very cool story about Ian and what he's done in his 4 yrs (like traveling, going to the beach, parks, camping, reading, etc). The 3rd photo is the kids having fun during circle time (I thought it was such a cute picture of Ian). The 4th photo is Ian with his best friend from school and his brother. The last photo is my raw sandwich I made...yummy!
Here's what I ate yesterday:
6:40- green smoothie (6 leaves dinosaur kale, handful blackberries, 2 apples, 1 nectarine and ice)
8:45am-9:15am- superfood smoothie (coconut water and meat, cacao, maca, lucuma and mesquite powder, frozen cherries and raspberries, Alissa's green powder, acai and ice)
11:00- blueberries and strawberries
12:45am- 2 Raw Sandwiches and chocolate brownies (I'll post later the recipes)
2:30-some pineapple
3:00- leftover apple from the boys
6:00-raw tacos (I'll post later the recipe)
I went on a late walk last night when Matthew came home from work and listened to my rawkin radio podcast...that was so nice. You can find it here: http://www.rawkinradio.com/
My appreciations:
1) My awesome family
2) My wondeful husband
3) My fabulous children
4) Ian's preschool teacher
5) Ian's friends at school
6) Making yummy raw food (raw tortillas and breads)
7) Taking a walk and listening to my podcast
8) Reading my book
9) My health
10) My happiness
bye for now,
Shelly




No comments: